What Is Remote Services?
How We Help
ADAS calibrations are crucial to ensuring a vehicle is in roadworthy shape and involves aligning any sensors or cameras in order to function as they should. A dynamic calibration process will require the technician to take the vehicle out for a drive, while a static calibration process uses specialist tools to calibrate the ADAS right there on the spot.
ADAS systems that may need calibrating are:
- Forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane departure warning
- Lane keeping assist
- Blind spot monitoring
Most calibrations can be carried out in your workshop using one of our Service Pad devices or our ADAS calibration kits. However, Repairify’s certified technicians are also available to assist remotely if needed for a specific calibration using OEM equipment.
FAQ: Remote Services
Want to learn more about our Remote Services? Keep Reading!
Our easy remote devices couldn’t be simpler to use:
There are two ways to connect your device to the internet. The first way is to plug an ethernet cable directly into your device from a network socket or router.
Alternatively, you can connect via WiFi. To do this, after powering on your device, click ‘Settings’ in the top right of the display. Then select ‘WLAN Settings.’ Select and connect to your network which is shown in the list.
1. To use our Remote Service, you will need to book an appointment, to do this, call us on 01923 882 392 or click here to book online.
2. At the time of your appointment, you will receive a phone call from one of our technicians. Prior to this, please ensure the vehicle is ready, make sure the following is complete:
– Vehicle connected to a Battery Support Unit.
– VCI is connected to internet and plugged into the vehicle.
– Ignition is turned on.
3. After you have plugged your VCI into your vehicle, tap ‘Yes’ on ‘Super Remote Diagnostics’
4. Wait for a member of the Support Team to call, and your Remote Session will begin!
To connect your VCI to the internet for remote services, plug an ethernet cable directly into your device from a network socket or router.
Alternatively, you can connect via WiFi. To do this, after powering on your device, click ‘Settings’ in the top right of the display. Then select ‘WLAN Settings’. Select and connect to your network which is shown in the list.
Preferably use the ethernet option as it is more reliable and faster.
Please see our pricing model:
· Pre Scan – £49.99
· Post Scan – £49.99
· Calibration – £99.95
· Calibration and Coding – £119.95
· Programming / Coding – £99.95
We can operate on almost any manufacturer and vehicle, to request the full breakdown of our coverage click here.
Yes. If the battery voltage of the vehicle drops too low during a remote session, then the module and vehicle can be damaged.
This exclusive service is included with the Service Pad Pro, and the asTech device.